Search Results
Post Author Forum Replies Views Posted [asc]
    Thread: profile song start time

I can't find the thread about this, but it would be really nice to be able to add a start time to youtube videos so that we can skip lengthy/disruptive intros or skip to the specific part of a song th...
Poruku
Poruku
Suggestions 1 313 11-03-2023, 03:20 PM
    Thread: Bonus Bloodshed: Not So Stylish

At that point it might as well be permanent, which I would agree with
Poruku
Poruku
Balance Fu 6 698 10-27-2023, 08:30 AM
    Thread: Bonus Bloodshed: Not So Stylish

Simple change and buff that would legitimately make this worth being a main class skill: Change it so it applies on changing to Reaver stance, that's it. It can keep the 1 round duration. Demon Hunt...
SpaceShibe
SpaceShibe
Balance Fu 6 698 10-27-2023, 05:49 AM
    Thread: Katana Dork Special (Sheath Sword + Voltiger)

With the prevalence of (boringly) building an overwhelming amount of defense, it would be nice if Kensei could helm splitter even a tiny fracture on those opposing builds with some more reliable tools...
K Peculier
K Peculier
Balance Fu 2 451 10-26-2023, 11:44 AM
    Thread: Katana Dork Special (Sheath Sword + Voltiger)

Simple change, can we have sheath sword grant Voltiger or Voltiger-like buff that only affects Kensei Skills for 1 round at the start of the next round? This could be attached to Zen Blade or Sheath S...
Miller
Miller
Balance Fu 2 451 10-26-2023, 11:37 AM
    Thread: Memory Shards

Can we have a toggle in preferences to see shards regardless of whether we've collected them or not? This would be helpful for partying with players who've not gathered all the shards to help them wi...
Trexmaster
Trexmaster
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 3 479 10-24-2023, 12:21 AM
    Thread: Back Weapon Mirror Icons

Here are some icons that are meant to give a back-weapon sprite (or hip for tomes) for nearly every weapon, I've included both colored and greyscale versions, I just hope that helps. Please consider ...
Autumn
Autumn
Submissions 1 395 10-21-2023, 02:37 AM
    Thread: [2.78] Monstrous Hanging

Monsters that use the Hanging ability do not respect Hanging's drawback, which is that if an ALLY is adjacent to the would-be victim, they cannot be Hanged upon. Which is mouthful to say that they ju...
Rendar
Rendar
Bug Reports 1 298 10-20-2023, 08:20 PM
    Thread: Idol Step

Ignoring literally everything else about Idol Step... Idol Step giving Worn out 15 and raising the FP costs of everything you do by 15 (including actions that normally cost 0 FP or have reduced costs...
Rendar
Rendar
Balance Fu 4 462 10-20-2023, 07:22 PM
    Thread: Cosmetic Pack

I've recently whipped up a bunch of cosmetics, both from ones I've wanted to make and from people's suggestions. The file below includes the following: *Bandages (Head and limbs). *Prayer beads (Nec...
the homestuck man himself
the homestuck man himself
Submissions 2 440 10-19-2023, 09:28 PM
    Thread: LET ME EAT FOOD

PLEASE LET ME OVERWRITE BRAIN FOODS 30 FUCKING FIGHT DURATION WITH ANYTHING ELSE I DONT WANT TO GO DO 30 PVE FIGHTS TO BE ABLE TO EAT AGAIN
FatherCrixius
FatherCrixius
Suggestions 1 320 10-17-2023, 03:11 AM
    Thread: Second Set

I kind of want Second Set to scale from darkness hype harder than it does baseline, it being an AoE global heal is already so strong, there is much more that is unfair about Second Set than it healing...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 7 655 10-15-2023, 05:05 PM
    Thread: Tentacles

Hi guys. Top AQ abuser here who has come to enjoy and absolutely adore the hell out of Dancing water. Aquamancer was in a good spot for a really long time. A rather balanced yet very strong class tha...
Red Witch
Red Witch
Balance Fu 6 675 10-11-2023, 04:54 PM
    Thread: Monstrous Resistance

Currently, if a monster is WEAK to an element, but has 6 sanctity or more, you won't be able to proc WEAK on them. This is especially true for the Volcano, which most of it's enemies should be proccin...
Rendar
Rendar
Balance Fu 1 344 10-10-2023, 12:46 AM
    Thread: Dhessence

I couldn't honestly agree more. The skill lacks so much in every aspect on top of already being dark damage which is very easy to resist with the right materials or gear. It has a 1 turn cooldown for ...
PantherPrincess
PantherPrincess
Balance Fu 4 433 10-02-2023, 11:28 PM
    Thread: Fortune Wind no hurty

deserved
Ray2064
Ray2064
Bug Reports 3 400 10-01-2023, 04:53 PM

Honestly? I kinda like a heal that scales based on your enemy's Vitality, I think that's incredibly unique. I could see that happening, and it keeps the ability scaling in a good spot for the early ga...
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 4 433 09-30-2023, 10:46 PM

It's a fun skill, fun theme, but it fails to deliver what it preaches, so please make it a little stronger without going overboard. Quote:Dhessence Create a vitality-stealing burst of darkness that...
Snake
Snake
Balance Fu 4 433 09-30-2023, 10:08 PM
    Thread: Basic Attack Ranger FP help

I know we're not going to see any significant buffs for this archetype but its FP costs are a bit nuts. Pulling is 10-14, Snake is 18-16, Retreat is 18-16. Cripple Leg/Cripple arm is TWENTY EIGHT Sta...
caliaca
caliaca
Balance Fu 8 924 09-27-2023, 10:40 PM
    Thread: 'Examine' range

Would it be possible to extend the range of the right click > examine command? On even moderate sized screens, you see much further than you can examine in, despite being able to double-click someo...
MothEnthusiast
MothEnthusiast
Quality-of-Life (QoL) 2 407 09-27-2023, 02:00 AM
    Thread: Tank Boxer

At this point I think it would be wise to start tagging certain things as skills not-associated to a class or item and having the condition where sturm decreases exclude those skills specifically.
Autumn
Autumn
Balance Fu 7 681 09-17-2023, 05:33 AM
    Thread: Tank Boxer

Boxer's in a weird spot right now but this isn't going to be a thread pitching a class rework or anything to that degree, I'm simply asking for some minor changes to some small hiccups. The Struggle ...
Cogster
Cogster
Balance Fu 7 681 09-15-2023, 09:49 PM
    Thread: An offset regarding the recent Kensei nerf

While confused about where the nerf is, the most commonly agreed upon thing is the maintenance cost on the stances is a bit higher than it should be, keep in mind you are not encouraged to stay in 1 s...
Autumn
Autumn
Class/Race Ideas 2 422 09-12-2023, 10:38 PM
    Thread: [2.76c] Geladyne Edge

This should be corrected in 2.77.
Neus
Neus
Bug Reports 2 365 09-06-2023, 06:52 PM
    Thread: Using a potion out of battle [2.76c]

This has been an issue for longer than I can remember, but I HATE it. Having just spent the past 2 minutes trying 50 times to drink a potion out of battle, it reminded me of this issue. . . The only ...
renowner
renowner
Bug Reports 4 524 08-30-2023, 08:01 PM
Sigrogana Legend 2 Discord