Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Katana Dork Special (Sheath Sword + Voltiger)
Simple change, can we have sheath sword grant Voltiger or Voltiger-like buff that only affects Kensei Skills for 1 round at the start of the next round? This could be attached to Zen Blade or Sheath Sword itself. (The former is so it can have a cooldown.)

There's currently no sources of 'Voltiger' outside of Flottement which is tied entirely to dodging and Kensei honestly feels a lot better by having some source of Voltiger to make up for mobility.

And honestly?

It'd be cool.
[-] The following 9 users Like Miller's post:
  • Anhita, Fern, K Peculier, Poruku, Pyro, Ray2064, Snake, SpaceShibe, the homestuck man himself
With the prevalence of (boringly) building an overwhelming amount of defense, it would be nice if Kensei could helm splitter even a tiny fracture on those opposing builds with some more reliable tools so I approve of the potential buff.

I honestly wish Sheath Sword had a guessing element like with boxer geists because its even easier to ignore, or even a way to bolster defenses instead of readying a counter attack.

(When will Kensei be able to deflect spells i hate magic)
[Image: tenor.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like K Peculier's post:
  • Anhita, Miller, Pyro, Snake
It could fuse both ideas.

Sheath Sword at Rank 3+ could grant Voltiger alongside Sacred Art, or automatically trigger Flottement after you activate Quick Draw, making you step away.

And then Quick Draw could just proc upon being attacked in general similar to Riposte's own conditions, rather than being basic hit in the front. It's way too limiting.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]