Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gosh Darn Watermelons
i remember when we had 5 murai seeds, good times.
i also can't wait for a whole 400 murai per 8 minutes of non-stop crafting to get nerfed again so we can go back to OOCly diving into dungeons instead of people interacting while cutting up watermelons
people will just move onto the next best thing

Even when seeds were 5 murai, it was 500 murai per 8 minutes without including sustaining the crops and then logging in to collect them every 8 or so hours.

I don't need to say much more, Tana and Trex already gave my thoughts on the matter concisely; more out of combat ways to gain murai would be cool, fishing in particular could use an overhaul and there could be more food buffs so other fish/crops can be more desired. But nerfing the existing methods ain't it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Miller's post:
  • Autumn, Shujin
Custom Deliveries.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
(07-26-2024, 12:47 PM)Miller Wrote: i remember when we had 5 murai seeds, good times.
i also can't wait for a whole 400 murai per 8 minutes of non-stop crafting to get nerfed again so we can go back to OOCly diving into dungeons instead of people interacting while cutting up watermelons
people will just move onto the next best thing

Even when seeds were 5 murai, it was 500 murai per 8 minutes without including sustaining the crops and then logging in to collect them every 8 or so hours.

I don't need to say much more, Tana and Trex already gave my thoughts on the matter concisely; more out of combat ways to gain murai would be cool, fishing in particular could use an overhaul and there could be more food buffs so other fish/crops can be more desired. But nerfing the existing methods ain't it.
Adding to this? I am also a person who earns alot of money, with different means, be it Wood cutting and selling the woods raw, rarely farming cause personally think it not worth the effort or whatever really..

I often prefer methods that are less effective, as dungeoneering, simply because it allows me to work without me needing to pay too much attention to it. 
Example:
Gathering Wood. You could just gather wood and sell it raw, but you could also turn them into other items to get a small profit ontop of it. But you lose stamina for that, which you could technically use to cut more wood and just sell that, for an even bigger profit...But I can't watch a movie while running around chopping wood, till my stamina is empty.

I know going to dungeons is more effective for money, but you won't catch me dead doing it, cause I find its too boring, so I settle for less optimal routes and either RP by the by or watch a movie or something.

I miss old torch market...
[-] The following 3 users Like Shujin's post:
  • Miller, Poruku, Snake