Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vorso Verso
The new tome has a lot of neat effects and a lot of benefits.
[Image: e67c3c35d0.png]

However I feel the Tactician buff is a little underwhelming for a *10 boss only item that requires 24 Rare Metal to Maximize.

With D Rank-
Vorso UL 24 Tome V. Without Vorso

Attack Order - Lv 69.4 V. Lv 56 Extra Damage
Guard Order - Lv 70.68 V. Lv 57 Heal
Charge Order - Lv 6 V. Lv 5 movement
Cast Order - Lv 69.4% V. Lv 56 Fp Reduct

It really isn't all the fantastic for what it is.

I purpose instead of UL%, it gets to changed to flat UL. Which would make it go from

56 -> 80
57 -> 81
5 -> 7 (10% of UL to balance the movement scale.)
and 56 -> 80

This is quite a buff in terms of play, however for a class that is marginally good at best, I do not think it's asking too much for this buff on this one item.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
How about we don't make a class require the rarest item in the game to be effective?
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=8839#p8839 Wrote:Soapy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:32 am[/url]"]How about we don't make a class require the rarest item in the game to be effective?

Agreed. But I still think the item it's self should be buffed giving that it is so rare. Why not?
It has its niche. It doesn't need to be even better than it already is.

You're also failing to mention the other two things it does (+2 Contract slots at max UL, and the spell power boost per party member).

Those effects alone can make it a highly desireable item for some builds.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=8844#p8844 Wrote:Trexmaster » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:38 pm[/url]"]It has its niche. It doesn't need to be even better than it already is.

You're also failing to mention the other two things it does (+2 Contract slots at max UL, and the spell power boost per party member).

Those effects alone can make it a highly desireable item for some builds.
Those two effects are fine. Though I'm not sure how +8 damage is really all that great when it requires 3 player party + 4 mercs, butteflies, youkai, shine knights . . . but mages already have a lot of buff items, they don't need another.

The youkai is fine. +2 is pretty nice and simple and really helps gs.

But as for Tactician side. It's impact is marginal. I've always been a proponent for this class. I find it to be completely different from other classes and a lot of fun when played correctly. So as a player who plays the class a lot, I feel this item in this instance should receive a buff to compliment it's rarity and the play of Tactician Classes.