Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ring of Failure
Quote:Adjusted - Battle Rings are now independent of the owner's sprite. (Let me know if any skills do not update/move it properly!)

The Wolf's Claws kick
Heaven Kick
Blink
Sidecut
Hirazuki

From what I'm seeing, essentially every skill that causes movement (other than knockbacks).
Voidgate teleporting leaves the ring behind too.

Movement: Teleport as granted from Hayabusa does too, and I can only assume that other similar effects, such as Mercury boots or the Lich trait, will leave the ring behind as well.
Okay, I went through as many of the class skills as I could find as well as some other things that force movement in battle and corrected this behavior. (Honestly, it should have been making tile jumps go through a proc to begin with if I were being smart, but better late than never).

Let me know if, after the update, any other skills or effects in battle replicate this unwanted behavior.
Dark Calling causes this after the update. I'll edit this post when/if I see more skills do this.
So do Turnover and Snake Dancer.
Also related to battle rings, they no longer move the facing (purple/blue) part so they always point south, and mercs don't have one when a battle starts.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
Those have all been corrected.