Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Click/Drag Pains
So I have absolutely no idea what's been causing this, but it's pretty much been the bane of my existence. Got it to fix somehow, but now I can't and it's been doing this for days.

[Image: 12d861fe10b8f57493fa11ac225791de.gif]
[Image: 9c4ce3abfb67162ecbc05010ac395e96.gif]
[Image: 86339be93768dc84cccf50c9d5a00326.gif]
(I know it looks like I'm just doing a sloppy job trying to put the classes in, but that's just Gyazo trying to make me look bad.)

I can't click/drag anything into anything, period. This hinders my ability to fix my class setup, change equipment, trade, and sell items. I have no idea what to do anymore.
First, I considered it might've just been lag. But this would've been some really strong lag if it lasted for several days like this has.
Second, I tried restarting SL2, .reconnect, restarting the BYOND cilent, restarting my computer... Nothing. None of these things have fixed the issue. Screwing with my mouse controls didn't help either.
What do?
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
Have you tried dragging over to where the desired thing is supposed to go, and then leaving your mouse there for ~15 seconds? I had to do that yesterday.

EDIT: Also, cache.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11758#p11758 Wrote:Mivereous » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:12 pm[/url]"]Have you tried dragging over to where the desired thing is supposed to go, and then leaving your mouse there for ~15 seconds? I had to do that yesterday.

EDIT: Also, cache.

Tested both just now, neither worked sadly.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
You could try removing the SL2 skin folder in your Documents/BYOND directory.