Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Profile crashing (Not sure if this counts)
So, other than the temporary fix of telling people not to click/examine you, I've been noticing a lot of issues with certain people's profiles being well bugged out, mine included, I'm not sure if it's the coding I added to it, the fact I placed a font I shouldn't have or what? But this is rather annoying especially when one person can wipe them.

Anyways, the point of this thread is to highlight the crashing that's been happening a lot lately when you view a certain person's profile.
[Image: jBTJOXi.png]
I would suggest making a thread where the derps can post if they need a wipe or we can post aliases that need to be wiped due to causing crashed because this is getting out of hand.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
INB4 people are purposefully making their profiles crash others to stop their equipment from being examined.
"MegaBlues" Wrote:INB4 people are purposefully making their profiles crash others to stop their equipment from being examined.
If only, but it's still annoying to crash all the fucking time.

"Exxy" Wrote:I would suggest making a thread where the derps can post if they need a wipe or we can post aliases that need to be wiped due to causing crashed because this is getting out of hand.
Or, we could voice our complaints here.
Voicing complaints about a psuedo-mechanic/bug does nothing with going through on damage control. Either this needs to be addressed and to try urging people NOT to full copy-paste or to make a bug report and have Dev rewrite the code causing this issue so people can't abuse it (if my equipment can be seen so should yours, go#-****#@@ d@##!$).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
HencewhatimtryingtodoherenowDizgetiwiththedamnprogramandsendpeoplethis.
HUE.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Soooooooo, according to a previous post, what's making profiles crash is the code to add 'glow'.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Yes, that is at least one thing causing crashes, and I imagine the one most people have tried to use.

But I would stay away from table specifications in general, just to be sure. Or anything CSS, really. For now.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
Update your BYOND.