Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sky Chariot and Terra Strike
Sky Chariot and Terra Strike both seem to be bugged since the update to Kadouha recently, here's how:

Sky Chariot will not Knockdown when you are airborne.

Terra Strike no longer destroys tiles.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
Terra strike is working the same as it always did for me. It only deletes the tile of the final target, and only if its a projectile. Not all the tiles in between. (Still able to blow up a sanctuary tile and end the effect at the new round as of today)

[Image: 2e01489d65.png]
(Before terra strike)

[Image: 48fcae6434.png]After terra strike. the targeted tile was deleted)
Are you sure you just don't have Suppress Ki on? There's a bug report on toggleable skills acting weird, so that may be it.

Both of those skills worked for me. (Tested Chariot because when I was doing my VA reports, I was using Monk/VA with Vanishing for tests.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Quite certain, the person I had been total controlling did not have suppress ki even bought as a skill, after further testing with total control I thought that ki might be a little bugged when total controlling a target but that did not seem to be the case, though I do distinctly remember having been told they had over 5 ki for the KD on Sky Chariot, regardless it seemed to KD the target on another total control case so I suppose it does check out.

Also as for terra strike, thats just my dumb ass thinking it followed magaisendo logic, as magaisendo doesn't discriminate between tiles from friend and foe.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]