Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sky Chariot and Terra Strike
Sky Chariot and Terra Strike both seem to be bugged since the update to Kadouha recently, here's how:

Sky Chariot will not Knockdown when you are airborne.

Terra Strike no longer destroys tiles.
Terra strike is working the same as it always did for me. It only deletes the tile of the final target, and only if its a projectile. Not all the tiles in between. (Still able to blow up a sanctuary tile and end the effect at the new round as of today)

[Image: 2e01489d65.png]
(Before terra strike)

[Image: 48fcae6434.png]After terra strike. the targeted tile was deleted)
Are you sure you just don't have Suppress Ki on? There's a bug report on toggleable skills acting weird, so that may be it.

Both of those skills worked for me. (Tested Chariot because when I was doing my VA reports, I was using Monk/VA with Vanishing for tests.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Quite certain, the person I had been total controlling did not have suppress ki even bought as a skill, after further testing with total control I thought that ki might be a little bugged when total controlling a target but that did not seem to be the case, though I do distinctly remember having been told they had over 5 ki for the KD on Sky Chariot, regardless it seemed to KD the target on another total control case so I suppose it does check out.

Also as for terra strike, thats just my dumb ass thinking it followed magaisendo logic, as magaisendo doesn't discriminate between tiles from friend and foe.