Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash: Massive Loss
I lost approximately 450k murai to the same crash, leaving me with a total of 13k.
How'd you do that?
Furthermore, how did someone grind you through 89 levels while remaining the same level themself?
"Neus" Wrote:How'd you do that?
Soapy withdrew money, which didn't save, but the bank did, so the bank had no money and they were left with nothing, if I recall properly.

"Neus" Wrote:Furthermore, how did someone grind you through 89 levels while remaining the same level themself?

I was level 60, and remained level 60 while I helped him.
[Image: 6R9VGOA.png]
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=6083#p6083 Wrote:Trexmaster » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:39 am[/url]"]
"Neus" Wrote:How'd you do that?
Soapy withdrew money, which didn't save, but the bank did, so the bank had no money and they were left with nothing, if I recall properly.

"Neus" Wrote:Furthermore, how did someone grind you through 89 levels while remaining the same level themself?

I was level 60, and remained level 60 while I helped him.

How? If there's a significant level difference between party members, it should be giving almost no EXP.
Training day Dev. He probably lead the party whenever he LEd and whenever back in the level range Trex lead.
Now that we've confirmed that I actually lost four or more hours of time in optimal situations, can I be restored?