Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[v2.80] Blazing Drag
Homura's Potential "Blazing Wind' has a component where enemies take damage when passing through the fire tornado, but notably this is split for pushback/pulling skills like most regular tile effects have, notably there'll usually only ever be one blazing wind out on the field when it comes to players so while I don't think its necessarily a bug that this specific tile is splitting damage for pushes/pulls, I think that it might be an oversight given there'll only ever be one on the field at a time.

The difference between critting a repel and not critting a repel could be upwards to 75-100 damage lost, because it splits the damage but I only have 1 blazing tornado out on the field at once. This would make it work with all knockbacks in an effective fashion instead of just a few.

To replicate what I am referring to:

-Try using Bash on an enemy into a flame tornado, the damage is not split
-Try using any knockback more than 1 tile into a flame tornado (Such as Sharenzan or Crit Repel) and see the damage is split.
It's just how knockback effects work with tiles that deal damage. I'm not sure if I want to change it, since then I'd have to change things like Chill Tornado, what sort of things people could pull with it, etc.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • Autumn