Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katana Master Improvement
Currently if you have a katana in one hand and another weapon in your other hand, you lose katana master. This loses you a chunk of bonuses that are really helpful for kensei.

I would suggest that katana master only checks if you have a katana and not if you have no other weapons. It's already impossible to play kensei without focusing on a good katana anyway so it's not like people are gonna off-hand a katana and play kensei with another sword or something weird.

I just wanna play a kensei that has a sword and a handgun... But if I do I'm losing a lot, on top of the fact two-hand makes that playstyle really bad in the first place... I just wanna be cool. Is that so much to ask? Or a katana and a shuriken? Doesn't that just make sense?
I'd like to add to this that we not lose it for swapping to another katana weapon. That's just silly.
Katana Master only gives +5 Power, you still get the momentum reduction from using a Tana on your combos. Still, this buff would be welcome - kensei is far from versatile.
[Image: orDF4cJ.jpg]
Katana master also gives -5 crit evade, evade and hit on the debuffs. Losing that means -5 across the board, which is especially annoying cause the -15 hit to enemies is part of what makes it good as an evader