Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST- Smoke and Mirrors
Smokescreen has lost some of its magic from before where it could be used as a Line of Sight break, playing into the "Tricky" nature of the class. Instead its just a very awkward to place line of smoke.

And I honestly never see someone actually use it, because of it.

My simple change to it would be:

3 Tile circle AoE. (or flexible AoE size with increased FP costs, but I think 3 is a good number, making bombs still the better option.)

And cause I feel ST should have way more tricky effects, maybe TRICKY: Sneak Status, when cast with you inside a smoketile/range. 

Makes it also play into the Spellthief passive of +10% damage for being Sneaking.

I think this would be great for both PvP and PvE. if it needs to take a hit on the amount of hit it reduces, then that's fine too.
[-] The following 2 users Like Shujin's post:
  • Maromar158, Poruku
Yeah that sounds pretty nice. I'm all for leaning more into the cool parts of spellthief
PLEASE DO THIS EVADE NEEDS IT
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Change to a circle, but reduce its maximum Hit reduction to like 25. As is, a whole circle of -50 Hit that can be stacked on top of Light Shaft can be very funny, but broken.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • MothEnthusiast, Shujin
alternatively make it 3 skill points skill, with like 10 per level or 20 base and 5 per level or something.
Sure.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]