Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we talk about GS and Mass unsummon?
Just make it have Great Accuracy instead, problem solved.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Honestly I stand by the fact that all these changes would utterly gut the playstyle in PVE I get why its annoying in PVP but the reason I have my build like this is because otherwise it would just fall apart.
Maybe. If a class is thrashing PVP. And utterly garbage in PVE.

It should be reworked.

Instead of being allowed to exist as jank.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rendar's post:
  • MothEnthusiast
I agree with a rework, both of youkai and GS. I could see it being much better without all this jank if youkai could go to 70ish with GS only fix their accuracy and CU and Sthenno wouldn't be as important. And if they went to 70 youkai cost would go up limiting how many could be out but also be a bit more powerful.
(08-03-2024, 10:02 PM)Snake Wrote: Just make it have Great Accuracy instead, problem solved.
literally not solving it being a 1200+ easy damage nuke, great accuracy is too strong on something that deals that much damage. it nukes both tanks and dodgies.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • MothEnthusiast
(08-04-2024, 01:18 AM)Shujin Wrote:
(08-03-2024, 10:02 PM)Snake Wrote: Just make it have Great Accuracy instead, problem solved.
literally not solving it being a 1200+ easy damage nuke, great accuracy is too strong on something that deals that much damage. it nukes both tanks and dodgies.

More and more lately, It takes 2-3 for me to drop tanks.