Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Grab Bag of Potential
I like thinking of things to suggest, mostly cause weapon potentials are my favorite item system in the game, many of them don't go suggested but I felt the need to at least include these ones on the forums, even if I know they're not likely to be included, most of these just seek to add a little flavor to certain items and/or increase their self-synergy a bit, at the very least I think they're interesting to consider.

This isn't a list of things that I think are needed to be in the game to make it more balanced/fun etc. I mostly just like thinking of things to suggest from time to time.

Quote:Boxing Gloves - Potential

Changes the Crack Knuckles skill, tap your gloves together and step 1 tile forwards, gaining 2 Sturm and increasing blunt damage dealt by 10% for 3 rounds.

(Additionally it has a bell sound effect instead of cracking knuckles)

Quote:Handgun - Potential

Grants a new skill, Spur.

Spur  (2T CD)- 1m, use a thumb to pull back the hammer, enhancing your next basic attack to deal 150% damage across 6 rounds. Using this attack will end your turn.

Quote:Rogue Dasher - Potential

Grants you Thorn Scratch, which can be used with this weapon, moving over an enemy also attaches sticky wooden barbs to their armor, making them count as being equipped with light armor for 2 rounds.

Quote:Wrench - Potential

Grants new skill, Crude Solution

Crude Solution (3T CD) - Targets an enemy in 5 range, and tosses your wrench at them, performing a basic attack on them that can possibly inflict spelldaze and confusion for 2 rounds.

Quote:Whip - Potential

Grants new skill, ankle wrap.

Ankle Wrap (3T CD) - Targets an enemy in 5 range, wrapping your whip around their leg and yanking suddenly, making an infliction check against them that will knockdown an enemy and causes them to take unprotectable blunt damage equal to their level.

Infliction check uses 80% of your status infliction, but is increased by 100% of your scaled GUI

Quote:Blind Bright - Potential

Morning Star (3T CD) - Targets a straight line (5-10 Range) ahead of you, whipping all enemies in those tiles that deals physical blunt damage (125% Scaled Weapon ATK) and leaves light shafts in it's path and in the tile you're standing on, the tip at the end of the whip then explodes, dealing light magic damage to enemies in a 3 range circle around it, also creating light shafts.

Undead, Ghosts, Vampires and Possessed take additional fire damage (100% Fire ATK) and may be stunned if hit by this skill. If targeting a player, it instead inflicts burn LV40.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
[-] The following 5 users Like Autumn's post:
  • Entropy, FatherCrixius, Latto, Poruku, Snake
Autopistol potential skill: CD 2, basic attack with a double damage modifier over 12 shots with -25% hit rate and -10% crit chance. 3 momentum.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
blind bright could really use that potential, all of it sounds awesome too