Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Livin' on a Prayer
Pray when its 'mini sanctuary' effect happens, literally kills your previous sanctuary for a smaller one, can we get that to not happen? It's a little annoying for your good sanctuary to be ruined by an okay one.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
the Pray Sanctuary is worse in defensive stats too, please.
While we're at it, it can also kill your Pacifist Boon via level 2 brighten.

Could... pray just maybe not be downright detrimental? I mean, 5 SP, 6+ Momentum...
*loud burp*
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13326#p13326 Wrote:Ranylyn » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:10 pm[/url]"]While we're at it, it can also kill your Pacifist Boon via level 2 brighten.

Could... pray just maybe not be downright detrimental? I mean, 5 SP, 6+ Momentum...

But the whole point of pray is that you ignore all other actions you could take, and put you whole trust into the gods that you'll be rewarded... So the 6 momentum and 5 sp needed is acceptable, but giving us boons that are worse than boons from our previous casted abilities is kinda odd... "Here, my most faithful one, have a bit of my assistance, it's not as good as what you had up but have faith in me..."
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Pray should no longer trigger the sanctuary effect if you already have a sanctuary active.