Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robo Bugs
Arrow Medibot's Sal Volatile says it revives people, and it gives them the beaten down status, but it doesn't actually give them the 1 hp it's supposed to and instead leaves the target at 0 hp, effectively doing nothing.

Arrow Metal Aegis' Reflector doesn't actually seem to reflect anything: I've tested with wind slasher, aerial razor, fir, libegrande, sear, straight cannon etc. The only thing I've managed to successfully reflect so far with it is Barghalest's Demon Drool.

Arrow Currently if I use the "Attack" hotkey on my bots' turns, it ends up basic attacking with the hitbox and animation of Firthrower (it shoots 3 bullets but fires the 4 line AoE that Firthrower has.) Note: I don't have Firthrower equipped (though I was using it earlier.)

It also counts as a different action from basic attack, allowing the regular handgun attack and firthrower-esque attack on the same turn.

(This is actually really nice because it allows bots to actually do two attacks per turn without relying on awkward positioning/cooldowns/crits plskeepitasasubattackcough)

[Image: 896b0d69a8c0f39251ea4b5d544cbe85.png]
[Image: kld6J4L.png]
1) Does this still occur? Sal Volatile should be the exact same as when a player uses it. If so, does this also happen for non-robots?

2) It should be reflecting projectiles like Holy Arrow that pass over it.

3) I believe the hotbar was another problem I fixed already.