Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DR Stacking (again)
Having it have a cooldown would give stealing the buff a lot more worth, I'd say go for it, it'd be similar to how lunar lunatism plays out, where you have a window to strike before its activated again.

I'd say go for what feels right, but here's the ideas that I personally like:

Wraithguard only affecting magic damage

or

Wraithguard having a cooldown longer than its duration

and

Wraithguard being an evasive skill, and thus not stackable with Evasion.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I think, no matter what else happens, Wraithguard should definitely be an evasive skill. It would serve as both a nerf and a pseudo-buff, as long as it was made to trigger flottlement (as an evasive reaction).
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
"Grandpa" Wrote:I think, no matter what else happens, Wraithguard should definitely be an evasive skill. It would serve as both a nerf and a pseudo-buff, as long as it was made to trigger flottlement (as an evasive reaction).

If Ghosts are going to potentially gain a truckload of damage and hop out of melee combos just by taking hits with Wraithguard (regardless of dodge), something needs to be done about Ether Invitation. I'm assuming this thread is meant as a net nerf to this already stacked class, not a buff.
Or simply not count for Flottement's Voltiger. Let's stop trying to make this so overcomplicated, because to be fair what is needed is just two things:

One: A cooldown of 4 rounds.

Two: Count as 'Evasion skill', so it doesn't stack with Evasion (Rogue).
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Flottement is the primary reason I asked, I'd rather not see flottement proc from wraithguard as it's not really a dodge skill, that's all really.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]