Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Toggle] Weapon Sets
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=838#p838 Wrote:Mivereous » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 pm[/url]"]I like the Set idea proposed in the original post. Being able to swap out individual weapons sounds a bit "too prepared" to me. However I also do like the idea of it costing 6M, since you are swapping out your entire set.

And as Lady said, holy crap Engineer Tool Belt would have so much use.

I'd honestly think anyone who has a weapon on their person is prepared enough to switch weapons when convenient. Back in the day people would drop one weapon on the ground to grab another that was more useful to them in a situation during combat. Even now, you usually have your rifle slung over you and your sidearm in a holster so you can switch back and forth at ease, along with medical equipment, grenades, etc. So you pretty much have a good little number of weapons on you when you even go into a fight. Or they just easily drew a weapon from its sheath. The biggest thing is this'd all be based upon how many item slots you have, so that limits you to battle items / available weapons.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I'd enjoy just being limited to main and subslot items that take item belt slots.

Perhaps add a bonus to the floating enchantment that they cost 0m to swap, since you know...they be floating next you...