Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Examining Youkai/Monsters bugged
Ladies and gentlemen any youkai you examine presents you with THIS
[Image: 2646181b47c6539b4d8888f18cba9534.png]

I would enjoy seeing this remedied in the near future, I actually take time to edit my youkai descriptions. A similar issue was happening before but now it's with a different character profile.

(UPDATE): This effect counts for monsters it seems as well.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Can't replicate this offline, all of the correct information comes up when I right-click and examine them.
If that's the case, there are some differences between the live server and your offline server. I just now tested it live before posting this. Finding out that there's a difference between the servers will also help with your bug-testing in other scenarios I believe.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
There wouldn't be any differences most likely. Unless you can give me some method to reproduce it then there's not much I can do.
There is no reproduction to be had, on the live server if you examine a non player being such as a youkai or a monster that profile will appear there.
Since it seems to pull random player's profiles, I don't think it'd work effectively offline.

I remember a time where quite a few players on OOC complained about this issue, citing a few different profiles as overtaking the monster's own. Maybe it might have to do on how profiles are saved differently now.
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
This has been corrected.