Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's Miragetalk about Miragewalk
If a nerf goes through for this, either find away to buff dodge builds or nerf tanking some more (cough guile changed from crit damage to reducing DR by 50% scaled guile....)
Guile is perfectly fine where it is IMO.

Back on topic, a 2 round cooldown sounds fine. I've honestly not experienced too much of an issue against it lately, but I have noticed dodge characters get the +25 Evade buff for basically breathing, since it procs on many, many skills. 2 rounds of cooldown after being basic attacked sounds fine to me.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
I prefer 2 round cooldown just to give a better window to actually hit people in, but still give the enchant a lot of merit, as it does compete vs flamewalk and warding currently.
A two turn cooldown would be the best here, considering how easy it is to reapply it to yourself.
I agree. A two round cooldown is definitely best for the enchant for the same reasons as Lone stated, doesn't have to be after basic attacked either.

Alternatively it could also be changed to only proc on regular movement. (Teleports excluded)
I also agree with the two-turn cooldown; it's still useful, but not immensely so.
[Image: 7y3oPuY.png]
There's currently a very painful meta of Miragewalk and physically disengaging or using the skill.
Meaning you need to spend 3m to close distance
Then you attack with your remaining momentum and...Most likely miss.
Then they just repeat over and over. And even if you use an autohit instead of a basic attack...The buff stays and even gets refreshed.
It rewards kiting too much since it can be triggered as other people have said for a single momentum doing something people would do anyway (Shukuichi to turn around on the spot after a sidecut or something)

Its currently strong enough to invalidate other options in its slot and enables builds that shouldn't be evasive to be a lot more evasive than they aught to be. 25% off your hit chance is a big deal when the blade's edge is so carefully balanced with hit and evade dancing around each other to invalidate the other.

I literally have slotted BK and Hanging, not because of its effects, but because it means I actually can attack someone using miragewalk after the first hit misses (I do usually have 350%+ hit chance personally, so take that how you will.)
Already seems to have got a nerf.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity