Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampire growths and you
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13328#p13328 Wrote:Spoops » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:20 pm[/url]"]On topic, I was a little aggressive, however, character customization and uniqueness is something I have always strived for the most, and this would be a welcome addition in my opinion, and would encourage others to do the same. I don't see this as a harmful thing to the game's community whatsoever.

If I were to move in favor of character customization, I would sooner take a stab at custom growths. Making a select race (or a very select few) get a large amount of growth spreads to choose from, irreversible or otherwise, is quite unfair to every other race on the market. Vampires and friends already have the perk of being something you can transform into, and I don't see how it'll make things any more fair for those races to suddenly go 'HEY I'VE GOT THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD FOR YOU TO CHOOSE FROM' at the very start.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
As much as I usually strive for changes, I don't really see much need for this.

It'd take more work to implement than it'd be worth, and I don't think new players should be encouraged to make Vampires anyway.

Seems fine the way it is.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13332#p13332 Wrote:Soapy » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:16 pm[/url]"]As much as I usually strive for changes, I don't really see much need for this.

It'd take more work to implement than it'd be worth, and I don't think new players should be encouraged to make Vampires anyway.

Seems fine the way it is.

Yep.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
Yeah, I just thought it'd be a cool idea, I typed up the post tiredly and thought it's rather unneccesary the next morning, but still went with it, ignoring my thread would be completely fine by me as I have changed my mind.