Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terribly Confusing
Can it be possible to target allies with Confuse? I think it'd create hilarious situations.
Griefing in PvP? Why not? I personally would love it. :^) (+1)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Eh, not really sold on the idea. Seems like it would just cause frustration when you accidentally target a party member.
We don´t need to be handheld on everything. Sometimes when you do things like thats it´s actually hilariously funny.
Like that one medibot you love so much that it heals you even when you are at full HP and your teamcomrade is dying next to it. *nod nod*

I mean accidently targeting a friend happens once, then you learned not to press to hasty. But I am probably abit biased because I kinda want there to be some room for Error by player, and not being handheld for litterally everything.
Red letter.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Point taken.
But my ice army would be such much stronger! *looks at circle ring expand ice*

But okay, granted didn´t think about those two before.
If you ever played SL1, you'll know how quickly out of hand using AoE magic spells to damage your enemy and simultaneously heal yourself/others is. Even though it isn't the same, since it's tied to a finite duration before needing to be reapplied, the only tangible benefits to this are fringe team-sustain setups and shits'n giggles. Besides, this would be the first ability to try to inflict an ally using their status resistance, which seems counterintuitive. Doesn't seem worth it.