Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder Hooves
Please, god, this needs to happen. Hooves make lightning so cancerous it hurts the soul.
Thunder Hooves still remain to be one of the most prominent shoe slots in the game, far outshining any other especially since the newer update with electro shield, I believe these things will still be good if the 'dealing lightning damage' portion is removed.
"Snake" Wrote:Charging via movement is fine, charging via electric damage is 'not' fine, but it can be toned down instead of removed. Or even re-conditioned.

The easiest solution (or something additional to it) for this would be if the enemy procs green text (resists electric damage), it won't feed Thunder Hooves it's charges. The same way Rysers work. (They won't reduce momentum if the enemy resists electric damage).
--So this would incentive people to atleast try to build some electric resistances before fighting a thunderhoover. Since they're expected to use lightning a lot, it would be a double-shutdown and everybody would be happy(salty?).

But overall? It's not necessary to nerf anything, or won't even need to be nerfed if the insulated-enemy-doesn't-grant-charges opinion goes through. (And if Redgull is being overused thanks to Thunderhooves? Just pack some Nerhaven enchant/badge and roast them good.)
But this may just be me, I'm the only one who never had problems against Thunder Hoover users. Grapple is a bae. Wild Grass is a bae.

Still on the train of just re-conditioning or toning down the amount of charges gained from electric damage. That is all.
[Image: PersonalNecessaryArmyworm-size_restricted.gif]
Dyrnwyn, ERUPT, and IGNITE!
This item alone dictates whether or not some class combinations are dangerous, or weak. Void assassin and Lightning mages are good examples, since you have to watch out for either Tessens giving them enormous free movement every attack or point blank invocations that were originally out of range because of Rye/Ryemei generation. Without Thunderhooves, they're just standard fighters. One thing shouldn't have that much power, and this item is still more than usable with just generation from movement. Still -good-, even.
Agreed. This item is far too essential for characters with Lightning because of how strong that free Move is. I'm still of the opinion that this should only build Electrocharges on Movement, not on Lightning Damage.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
"Slydria" Wrote:Agreed. This item is far too essential for characters with Lightning because of how strong that free Move is. I'm still of the opinion that this should only build Electrocharges on Movement, not on Lightning Damage.

^

Edit: I could agree with this in case the arrow wasn't enough.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy