Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Destined People should stand out [Small destiny additions]
That could work. Better than Vorpal Strikes and such, Flottement is a better option to invest on.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Quote:(Archer) Ranged Volley - If you score a critical hit on an enemy beyond range 5, your next ranged basic attack will become a 6 range circle AoE. (A Jackhammer's range, works for Bows and Guns. Inspired on the hot-bar bug.)

I like it, grindmage-tastic. But would it be an autohit? Or a basic attack?
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
In my mind it works like this: You hit and score a critical, then get a buff which modifies your next basic attack. This buff gets consumed once you do the modified basic attack. Can only happen once per round.
"Snake" Wrote:Flottement is a better option to invest on.

And how would two Flottements work in cooperation? I mean Flottement on it's own was an evasive reaction skill and only one can take place at a time. So Destiny Duelist will just amplify the effects of that? Or what?

Also in my opinion, changing the entire effect to just buff Sidecut/Sillcut up again is like changing the skill from Overpowered to Underpowered, but then again that's probably my opinion and I'm not following up.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
Flotterment has an active and passive. The active is after avoiding a basic attack in your line of sight, you'll step away from the enemy. The passive is where your Sidecut/Sillcut would get a damage increase.

In a 'Destiny Duelist''s case, upon triggering an enemy parry they will simply active their 'evasive reaction' to 'avoid' triggering the parry again, by warping to the enemy's rear. But I just found a flaw. A better condition would be 'If you score a critical, but the enemy parries', in which will cost me another edit.

Hoh boy, I do hope my OP doesn't lose credibility at this point, which might be unlikely.