Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evasion For All
Swaying will get adjusted later if this sticks. I disagree with making the reduction more powerful at all because then you have CEL being the best defensive stat in the game.
I love this change so far. Help.

Yes, I wanted to post just to say that. I'm really content with it! Could use some tweaks but that's it. I'll keep testing. Good job!
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Fair. I mean, at least Rogues won't be missing as many Evasion procs, or won't need to build as much CEL and will be able to invest those in defensive stats or VIT, on a min-maxing point of view.

The 'more efficient use of Light Armor for Evasion' part could be an innate for a future Archer promotion class too.

I'm super satisfied with how stuff are, although now, some previously nerfed skills (Looking at you, Reaver, especially at you) will need to get their original potency back. I'll be making a Balance-Fu on those skills soon.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm liking this addition as well. Everything seems a little bit more balanced/on the same level of power now for how much momentum or fp they cost to use. Except in a few cases, like Snake mentioned. Once those skills are ironed out, I think everything will be as close to perfect as we can get. Nice work, Dev.
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
We're nearing the end of our journey, bretheren. Nearing the end of our Sigrogana Legend... 2.

Balance has almost been restored to the four nations of crit, magic, tank and evade.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water