Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanishing Strike and Immobilize
Currently Immobilize stops you from being able to use Vanishing Strike, now I don't know whatever magic is put into Vanishing Strike but I assume this skill is meant to be a teleport similar to Voidgate or Blink, you even need to use void energy to use the skill, so it makes no sense for immobilize to somehow stop this, I think.

Could it be made so that vanishing strike is not a skill that can be stopped by Immobilize or Frozen?
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
I agree with this. It even has a cooldown, fairly big FP use for basic hitters and requires an enemy to be used. There shouldn't be any problems with it.

But perhaps silence could stop it, instead? (Not really supporting much this part, it's mostly fluff.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Snake post_id=35457 time=1550771355 user_id=310 Wrote:I agree with this. It even has a cooldown, fairly big FP use for basic hitters and requires an enemy to be used. There shouldn't be any problems with it.

But perhaps silence could stop it, instead? (Not really supporting much this part, it's mostly fluff.)

I think it'd fall under the same pretense as voidgates when it comes to silence, it comes with both an IC and optional Mechanical drawback (with reverb void.)

But yes for the points Snake has brought up, the cooldown on this skill helps a lot in the argument.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]
It really doesn't make any sense as it's a void teleportation skill.
I still think Vanishing Strike shouldn't be stopped by immobilize, since it counts as Void Teleportation.