Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 9* hybrid weapon.
While it is One Overcharge that takes movement reduction to 11, you do raise a valid counterpoint I hadn't considered. Between the longdraw buff and Celcius Shell in general, the effects can compound to be rather silly. At the same time, simply not letting it use shells would put it in the Arbalest camp of "there's almost no point" since it would only get access to a very select few skills, as the class largely revolves around shells and charges. While I did think at first that a low power could offset this advantage, it's also true that if something CAN be expoited, it WILL, and that IS ripe for exploitation.

I'll get to work drafting ideas on how to limit this from being too powerful, such as maybe not allowing charges or something. The simple fact of the matter is, with people calling for Snake Dancer to be nerfed (and considering Turnover, I do understand why,) a more "keep away" arbalest may very well soon lose their primary playstyle, and I feel it'd be a good time to allow archers to have some alternate paystyle other than cannons. I've always loved the base archer class, and have mained/subbed Arbalest just to use normal archer stuff, and it would be nice to be able to actually use some promoted class skills without being dependant on a secondary weapon.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread