Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampiric buffs for Vampires
My first thought was that this could be easily exploited with Bonder's Legume Install, and Vampiric weapons, but as I thought about it more, you'd basically get more essence with Banquet anyways. It'd take some pretty serious build working to manage serious enough damage with Vampiric weapons for this to be worrisome; and it's not like people don't already go "lol I oocly know you're a vampire so eat holy weapons." Whie I'd argue Vamps don't need more love, I'd also argue that... unless you use a build that has good Vit and Ski, a Vampire is just an Imperialist with 2 less SP and -2/+2 to every stat. Ambidexterity may have given Archer Vamps a way to actually use Banquet ever, but what about low Vit builds that don't get as much use our of Silvermists and unar Lunatism? Or, of course, low hit characters?

I completely understand the arguments both for an against, and I'm leaning for out of simple personal preference; it'd give the low-skill Magepires a way of magically absorbing essence that doesn't require them to pass atrocious hit checksjust to get their Skill back after a few desperate Silvermists.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread