Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imprisonment
The point here is that jail's sort of being abused most of the time by the guards, all OOC thirsty to jail anyone for any minimal infraction. Same thirst makes most not even care to overlook simple stuff that could be solved with a kiss and a hug, and a 'gtfo now' order.
Usually is to be seen the old "Hey, sup." *looks around* "Oh X called my mom something out loud, i'm sad" "Okay, X, you're coming with me for the sake of preserving the peace." *cuffs*

"Ah Koonai pls, we need more jail RP."
True, we need RP everywhere, it's a mandatory RP game, right? But come on now. Jail is still a pseudo-ban, as said. You can't do shit when they lock you in there, some guards stay with you and talk for a bit, but if they don't like you/not friends OOC they simply walk off back to the Arena or wherever they were because staying with the prisoner is a waste of their precious fun time.
Then while jailed, nothing to do but talk to NPCs over and over, and ultimately log off.
So why not make they stay with the prisoner all the time until they log off, to make jailing less worth to be used like it's been? Isn't jailing 'tem criminal skoom' so fun? Why not hold the responsibility by themselves instead of throwing 'em to the hands of a NPC who can't say two quotes that make sense?
(OR someone apply for a Warden, way easier and can make many shut some people up about Jail not being fun at 'all'.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread