Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imprisonment
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11459#p11459 Wrote:Egil » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:34 pm[/url]"]Yeah, I've never been allowed to leave to grind or do anything OOC'ly. The first two times I got arrested, I would log on and sit around, waiting for guards/visitors. Now I've learned to just log off and do other things.

Asking over OOC for a guard is a way to get out, if the guard is willing to stay with you (I don't know how the others would feel about that, but I would be fine with it, just as an OOC manner). Most of the playerbase knows how to contact one guard or another. I think my (and others) Skype info is over there, under my name. Arrow Of course, the only problem would be if the guard has to leave for an IRL reason, the prisoner would need to be immediately agreeable to heading back to their cell, no questions.

A separate discussion has been skirted lazily about more activities in the prison to allow prisoners to gain EXP and have break out attempts (performing maybe a repeatable 'make everyone dinner' quest in the kitchen, breaking rocks in a mine, etc).

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11458#p11458 Wrote:Rendar » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:11 pm[/url]"]>Can't leave the jail.

Hold the fuck on. Did Chaos actually make it so you can't flat out use the character OOCly? If that's something he did, that's a problem, etc

As an 'RP mandatory' game, I see a lot about OOC character use. Weird. Refer to first part of post, though. Having these options would be an easy start to allow leveling and RP development (please someone break out of jail).

"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11453#p11453 Wrote:Snake » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:04 pm[/url]"]"Ah Koonai pls, we need more jail RP."
True, we need RP everywhere, it's a mandatory RP game, right? But come on now. Jail is still a pseudo-ban, as said. You can't do shit when they lock you in there, some guards stay with you and talk for a bit, but if they don't like you/not friends OOC they simply walk off back to the Arena or wherever they were because staying with the prisoner is a waste of their precious fun time.
Then while jailed, nothing to do but talk to NPCs over and over, and ultimately log off.
So why not make they stay with the prisoner all the time until they log off, to make jailing less worth to be used like it's been? Isn't jailing 'tem criminal skoom' so fun? Why not hold the responsibility by themselves instead of throwing 'em to the hands of a NPC who can't say two quotes that make sense?
(OR someone apply for a Warden, way easier and can make many shut some people up about Jail not being fun at 'all'.)

I usually leave because, for some reason, shit may happen right after an arrest, and vigilance is key. If there's more guards on than just myself, I stay and chat (unless it's like 3 AM, sorry) until they log off. The objective of law isn't to babysit by way of entertaining criminals, but to babysit by way of protecting law abiding citizens.

I'd be willing to volunteer for a warden position, if that were to become an option. Chaos said there wasn't room for me behind the desk, though. >:| I'd have to bring my own.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."

Messages In This Thread