Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imprisonment
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11474#p11474 Wrote:Soapy » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:57 am[/url]"]Sorry, I wasn't actually calling it that based on your favorite highschool anime. Would 'fantasy soap opera' be a better description?

For the most part (like nearly everyone in this thread, for example), nothing changes outside of interpersonal relationships.

The most 'serious' thing the average character gets involved with is a verbal argument ending in a spar, where both are fine five minutes later.

I don't know about you, but I've been playing this game for nine years. I stand by what I said.

I accidentally glossed over this. My bad!

These statements- how nothing much changes outside of interpersonal relationships- is what I'm fighting against. So you haven't really said anything new, since I already addressed that as the second reason why I made this thread, beyond jail sucking. Jail really sucks OOC'ly when it shouldn't, since most of the things that get people imprisoned are good/great RP from an OOC standpoint, so... the player shouldn't be OOC'ly locked away for long stretches of time.

So I guess you will need to reiterate, because from what Dev has said and from what I've gleamed from the playerbase, SL2 isn't meant to be slice of life. Thus, even if you feel that it qualifies as slice-of-life, I'm proposing change because that's the general desire of the community.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]

Messages In This Thread