Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mudkip Memes
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=11580#p11580 Wrote:Tsundere » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:43 pm[/url]"]I'm pretty sure that the original idea was NOT to make fish-people axolotls.
Too non-humanoid. Won't they just be normal looking people with webbed fingers and funny ears or something? This thread seems pointless.

I never said it was the original idea.
Quote:People want the race to be entirely based around Axolotls.
Everytime I saw it come up in OOC everyone talks about it being an Axolotl race. I made the thread because trying to discuss stuff like that in OOC had always ended up terrible and it was better to have put it in a thread /w a clear message than me going "no guys it's a bad idea for x reason" just like that. I meant to make the entire thing earlier, but my memory sure ain't the best.
Maybe it is pointless, but I assumed it'd be better this way and more likely for Dev to see it if he did even consider making like that. If I'm in the wrong I'll admit that, but it doesn't seem like this was a 100% pure shitpost topic with no point.
In fact, hell, I'll repeat the point if it helps. If there's going to be a fish race, it shouldn't revolve around one particular fish with odd features to be more friendly to those who can't make their own portraits, and it would probably be more fun to make it more diverse and not have it just be a generic fish race.
[Image: da4KzKk.png]

Messages In This Thread