Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dodgers] Cel Cel Cel, What do we have here?
@SoapyDoing damage as LB/Verglas, or Verg/Kensei as the person in the original example, is extremely easy. Since. You know. "Oh well they guarded against my magic. Time to swap to RAPID KICK" wherein they dealt 120 damage to me without ice greaves.

Yes I'm comparing something that the average person, who doesn't stack skill to get PERF skill growths, versus someone who stacks celerity. Anyone who relies on attack checks will eventually never be relevant. inb4 you say they were never relevant to begin with.

It's -50, as I stated in one of my examples. Though I guess you weren't around for it. After Image being a 1.06x boost was something to boost dodge. Even before that, however, dodgers were nigh impossible to hit. Guess you wouldn't really know since you play dodge mcgee's 24/7.

Setting aside personal attacks in hillarious coding, since thats now an option to do. < Thanks Dev >

To actually hit someone, you need Blessed, and even then, the odds of you actually landing the attack is nigh useless unless you stack SKI to match their CEL. In which case it becomes a 'meh' battle of the ages.

Messages In This Thread