Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Balancing: Archer and Magic Gunner
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=12327#p12327 Wrote:Spoops » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:13 am[/url]"]I am quite sick of seeing Sonic Shell literally everywhere, Fortune wind shuts down any hit chance, I support everything in this thread.

There are a couple of things that counter Sonic Shell (Screamer, Martial Artist/Monk, etc) and plenty of ways to get around Fortune Winds (having great hit anyway, auto-hits, etc). I've been defeated numerous times in fights where I only use Sonic Shell and have popped Fortune Winds continually, because those two things aren't game breaking. This isn't to say that these two shouldn't be nerfed solely because there are much stronger things out there- my point is that Sonic Shell does have counters and Fortune Winds isn't an auto-win. Thus, the premise for nerfing those two are null, and there need to be better reasons to justify nerfing them.

In my mind, something 'OP' enables you to win constantly. I've lost too many times to be told that my strongest shell is going to be nerfed simply because some builds can't handle it well. If you want to see less of Sonic Shell, then make the other shells more worthwhile (seriously, what the fuck is up with Vamp Shell?????) and if you don't want Fortune Winds to be as prevalent, you can make it cost more FP to cast. That's about all I can see logically happening.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]

Messages In This Thread