Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fluer'd
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1327#p1327 Wrote:Grandpa » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:21 pm[/url]"]Yeah, uh. I'm
"Ryu-Kazuki" Wrote:Eerie Psychopomp --and spins forward, suddenly and dramatically. His scythe spins right along with him.
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Blood-Red Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 131 Slash damage.
Kimiko Yuisen takes 22 Darkness damage.
Kimiko Yuisen attacks Eerie Psychopomp with Earth Ripper and misses them!
Eerie Psychopomp's turn.
Eerie Psychopomp then grabs his scythe by the very end and swings at the girl, seemingly extending the scythe's length as he did so!
Critical Hit! Eerie Psychopomp attacks Kimiko Yuisen with Reaper's Scythe and hits them!
Kimiko Yuisen takes 123 Pierce damage.
The battle has ended.
Yeah, uh. I was this person. I didn't attack you four times in one turn. I skipped and you didn't notice. From what I can recall, I didn't even riposte you ever.

Please don't make a thread claiming something needs a nerf just because you got beaten by someone.

If you just said I didn't notice, why wouldn't you think I might have not known? I appreciate the clarification, but you don't have to come calling me out about it, especially when I thought it was a problem that might have been unfair to a lot of people down the line. It's not a matter of me being butthurt, it's a matter that I mistakenly thought might have been problematic, please don't make assumptions.

Anyway, this matter seems settled.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!

Messages In This Thread