Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fluer'd
Okay, so realizing the potential of this skill, it's a bit ridiculous and needs at least some kind of limitation.

With Fluer, it's +1M every time you crit, meaning it's +2M with the skill equipped.

In calculation, that can add up to.

7M start

Basic attack; -3M, +2M from crit, in the end leading to 6M.

Sub-attack after basic attack; -3M, +2M from crit, 5M total.

Physical attack skill (Power Gradation) that results in allowing crits; -3M, +2 from crit, 4M total.

Any other attack, -3M, leftover 1M, turn ends.

With that sort of combination, that's four attacks in one turn. It's not impossible to get ridiculously high crit rates, especially now with weapon customization parts. A third attack is pretty okay, but when you're jabbing people with 4 attacks in a row, that's beyond even broken in terms of PvP combat. I'm not sure what to do in order to limit it, but this is an overkill.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I've been complaining about this forever, it makes duelist the most prefered subclass on anyone who tries to crit.

duelist already has riposte

remove fluer

add two traits that are mutually exclusive

Elemental satisfaction, it invigorates you with 1 more m when you see an enemy suffer an elemental weakness caused by you.

Battle high "fluer's effect"
Whatever happened to "Crits don't happen very often"?
weapon mods

also
monks, Va, Engineer, Arbalest, Kensei, and ghosts have decent-amazing critbonuses and gunners almost always get 1/x of their shots to crit per attack.
That's what I'm saying but apparently that's not a common thing -shrug-
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1295#p1295 Wrote:Daisuke » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:42 am[/url]"]Whatever happened to "Crits don't happen very often"?

Please don't come in here getting mad because I said something against your suggestion before. I can be proven wrong about some facts with modifiers and other things, but crits aren't a 100% thing. If you don't have anything to contribute to the topic, please don't post.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

I'd say that if you are honestly trying to crit, you will

equip a wodao with crit mods, be kensei.

vorpal

va's get +60, +northenwind

light weapons on ghosts get+25

monk gets a ki based crit bonus

getting crit isn't hard.
Isn't crit momentum supposed to be limited to a single instance per round? In which case this'd be more of a bug thing than balance if it works like you're saying it does.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1300#p1300 Wrote:Joseph Jostar » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:02 am[/url]"]Isn't crit momentum supposed to be limited to a single instance per round? In which case this'd be more of a bug thing than balance if it works like you're saying it does.

I wasn't aware of any of this. I know Fluer is supposed to be +2 per crit, but I didn't know there was a limit.

Is it not contributing? You're making a topic using a scenario that requires using a sub weapon and specializing in crit.
Either A: This scenario requires specific gear, stats, and is a simple cheese build that not many people can do because "Crits don't happen very often", especially with BW being a thing and making dual weapons less frequent
or B: Crits are very likely to happen (because of easily accessible mods and skill being a stat that's available to every melee build) and happen often enough for this to actually be a problem and something should be changed with fluer. My suggestion is you have it not count as a separate instance when you crit with sub weapons.

It just so happens that point B goes against what you said earlier. So I'm wondering whatever happened to that.