Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Dodgers] Cel Cel Cel, What do we have here?
I don't understand how it isn't a common sense thing for most of you, but there shouldn't ever be a point where, when two people go against eachother with similar level/stats and different classes, that one should completely 100% of the time be unable to so much as DAMAGE the opponent just because of a bad matchup in classes and for not taking (or not HAVING) an autohit skill. At a severe disadvantage? Yes, sure, absolutely. But completely and utterly without a snowball's chance in hell of even dealing damage? Never.

Like, I know you're obsessed with this RPS idea of balance where one class automatically beats another (even though nothing beats evokers/gs) but let me be the first to tell you something that might be SHOCKING to hear: Being completely shut down with no chance at all, whatsoever, just because your opponent got all their dodge innates isn't fun. Even stuff that's literally designed to shut something down (like blade barrier vs gunners, for example) still gives them something they can do to counter it (flank them and fire away).

It's just not fun for anyone but the dodger, and it's certainly not balance.

I mean, what happened to that boast from Sigrogana Legend 1? "Who says good roleplay and good gameplay can't exist together?"

Messages In This Thread