Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exceptional Stats
+1, definitely. I mainly support this because a lot of the stats I want 'just high enough' to get those traits I am already getting 7 extra points in from Aptitude that do not count toward the requirement, so it feels somewhat offputting to try and get the stat to the required number /with/ what an addition from Aptitude. (Putting yet another 9 points in VIT to get that +40 hp bonus when I already have 15 with Aptitude feels... weird, but I can't justify the distaste for it with words.)

"Spoops" Wrote:Also I might as well add this one, can tactician be changed as well stat requirement wise?

I was thinking maybe something like...10 SKI or a lvl 20 requirement.
"Exxy" Wrote:-Seeing as how we're talking about changing Tactician from a 15 SKI requirement to whatever-- I'd suggest Level 30, but that's me.

On this note though, I would like to say I disagree. I can understand the suggestion, because frankly, I can't think of a better idea myself at the moment, but I don't think Tactician should be given a level requirement.

Reason being: most people grab this as early as possible to make life easier with less moves. Being able to just attack twice without the need for a sub-weapon is a lifesaver for some builds in the beginning when FP's difficult to maintain, as is being able to move twice for slower classes who take an eternity just to reach the monsters they're getting into fights with, etc.

Charging Strike is basically useless without it too.

Not to be a buzzkill, but please consider this point before wholeheartedly suggesting a level requirement on it.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]

Messages In This Thread