Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immobilize and it´s effects
"Chaos" Wrote:
"Exxy" Wrote:Most of the issue lies with Burn-Up/Leaping Serpent/winged flying shenanigans and Ingrain-workarounds in my point-of-view.
The main issue is that Immobilize's anti-movement effect is made useless from the extreme amount of movement skills that can step around it, which not only gives Synthesis mobility in player hands, but also kills half the point of Corpse Hands. A serious culling of workarounds enables Immobilize to actually hold weight.

Now, if it killed -every- movement skill? Yes, that would be kind of ridiculous, even with the fact that a few classes/trees can still work around that.

I can agree to it needing some added weight to it being an actual status condition but I would prefer it remain out of the hands of players that would abuse current instances available to them (like they do as is with a certain Youkai, granted it's fallen out of popular meta a bit in favor of the new flashy gimmicks available; it's still an issue).

Namely being the bow that afflicts targets with the condition, which should go outright if this passes. If I'm missing any instances aside from that and the Install effect via Legume's Ingrain, please let me know.

EDIT: I would like to see Immobilize be made an effect only triggered via NPC/event mobs, to be honest. Nothing players can openly use at their disposal (unless we're counting via self-inflicted statuses, like Install's Ingrain).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread