Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immobilize and it´s effects
How about we just don't change it.

Immobilize will allow my doriad to overload somebody into the dirt 6 times before it runs out(Includes momentum spent on HSDW), and as much as I wanna make that doriad absolutely stupid to deal with, this is not the way, ingrain would hardly be used more than it already is at the moment.

And Chaos, the reason my posts lately have been 'I dont like it' is because I've had to post SEVERAL TIMES in this thread telling you all that this would be incredibly broken beyond all belief, I don't even have to really explain it because of how much it will absolutely screw over anyone melee, there's no contest vs immobilize if this change goes through, I'm imagining the scenarios now, AND there are many people against it as well, its not just me here.

Give the effect to restrain, or make immobilize more like restrain, this is my last post on the subject because quite frankly, what you are all suggesting here is incredibly broken beyond belief and would only create many MANY problems in the nearby future.

So no, I do not think that this change should ever go through, and I very heavily advise reverting it before it's even in the game.
[Image: zo2BdSr.pngp]

Messages In This Thread