Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immobilize and it´s effects
I very well understand the concern, I myself thought about some very stupid scenarios that are probably unable to be countered when a ranged fighter Vs Melee.

However I am against Not changing this effect at all, it certainly doesn´t have to be the way I suggested it, cause obviously forgot some of the main offenders when that thought crossed my mind. But if we don´t change it SOMEHOW, the status effect is just entirely useless, and that sounds like a waste to me. I also would like the doriads racial to be useful in some situations atleast, so finding a middleground between "Well shit, now we are a sitting target that can´t fights back" and "Oh lol I am immobilized, I didn´t even notice!"

This is a discussion topic afterall. So alternatives would be nice.
I mean alone with reducing the basemovement to zero, this status effect is already buffed, cause you can´t heavenkick someone from the other side of the map.
Now add to the list that you lose this effect should you become airborne, and we already got rid of the Summoner/Ingrain/Burn UP-cancer.(Or not being able to get airborne, Whatever.)

I would be happy with those two changes alone already.

Messages In This Thread