Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Romek Pt. 2
I quite appreciate the detailed response and I'm not quite sure if my choice to argue against the petition has fanned the flames into becoming larger, but after so many instances of player accusations, lies, and odd disregard for Romek's player's own fault, I stepped in to argue. My point stood as - I'm always in favor of metagaming/godmodding/OOC affecting IC being addressed appropriately, but I don't quite find the GM's at fault for much of their decisions thus far so, only that I found the petition to be quite twisted to bring attention to the incorrect things. In the case of what could be addressed, that being metagaming/godmodding being punished, I haven't quite stated that I did agree with it, only that the petition should be recited. Sorry if I sound deceiving, but even if it was recited, I had no plans on signing it.

This might be an unnecessary after-post that none would care about, but I haven't been a forum-warrior ever on here, as you can tell by my stunning post count. (Not to imply people with large amount of posts are) I just figured an encore statement for myself was necessary before I drop out completely. I have bad forum etiquette, I suppose.

Messages In This Thread