Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Romek Pt. 2
I'd like to clarify something.

A) The petition was drafted in a rush. Did I skim over some things? Of course. That was my fault. This isn't about omitting anything, and nobody who's made comments on the petition (which I'm still not sure if you've read the comments) are asking for thaT. Not only does the player not care about what happens with his character, we surely don't.

B) To further explain: if anything, we want some solution that isn't 'let's let one person off the hook'. Both of them should face a consequence (in light of new information).

C) Let's not forget that a large majority of people who signed that petition don't know Romek or his player. Essentially, a handful of those people couldn't care less about him.

D) We've said this during multiple different instances, and I'm also not sure how to spell it out. This was the catalyst to a surmounting amount of issues. The straw that broke the metaphorical camel's back.

E) I've provided logs of a GM saying that godmodding wasn't a one-lined post that doesn't give anyone a chance to react. It was resolved, however I felt the need to present that. No one expects the GM team to be perfect, and no one expects for them to be robotic. I do lose faith when an incident can be written off by someone who's presumably an enforcer of rules/ whatever of higher standing due to them being backed into a corner. Also, the notion of trying to "throw GMs under the bus" isn't the point and I apologize if anyone mistook it as such. I'm speaking out about this on a personal account with logs, to boot (and some of us don't have the time to crucify you team needlessly, meaning something has happened along the line).

F) A portion of people don't come to you or the GMs for exactly the reason Kunai's been screaming about for the last hour. They either believe saying anything is useless and won't change anything. Another portion of people wouldn't come to GMs for their grievances, much less you. You're not an approachable person. Sorry.

G - Z) I'm not sure what anyone else has experienced with these issues, hence making a petition that was trashed/ trolled. I brought this up after what I've personally experienced and witnessed on my own. Other have stated their concerns about SL2's possible demise. Somewhere out there, more people want to say their piece, and are scared off by whatever's going on with the opposing side.

Edit: Tl;dr Thanks for responding. If nothing else will be reviewed for some sort of reform for SL2 as a whole, then this might be the end. It was nice while it lasted.
[Image: 21b2ouq.png]

Messages In This Thread