Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding Romek Pt. 2
"Breakaway~totheweird" Wrote:I'm sorry that you misunderstood what points were covered in the topic. If you have the time, take a moment to read through the thread. If not, or you don't care to, then that's your prerogative. Saying that you'll be able to productively resolve things with a part of the community gone might work -- if it were actually true. This hasn't been the first instance of uproar and people leaving. Yet, here we are.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but bringing up a petition and stating what will happen as a reaction to things being glossed over is far from a childish tantrum. While I have no idea what shenanigans have happened on this side of the fence (and as stated before, don't condone them), I've only spoken to Dev and Cerrik who made clear, concise arguments devoid of name-calling, unnecessary jabs, ridiculing, and the such. That is genuinely immature, but that's life.

We'll need to agree to disagree. Starting a petition as a kneejerk reaction to this kind of thing is incredibly childish. Which is eaxctly why I was mildly childish in my reply, as a way of going "If you want to be taken like an adult, act like it." Still, if you want to drop it and move on, then I'll gladly do the same, as I agree there's no longer any point to this now that Dev has weighed in.
*loud burp*

Messages In This Thread