Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon re-scalings
Claw Gauntlet Eh, I guess?

Magical Comet I think this weapon is already at a VERY good spot. The change is minimal tho. But I rather not see it get even more will scaling

Cobalt Qrytys Yeah a VA/MA weapon that scales pretty much only with Strength, I think getting it some GUI would make me use it again.

Fenri Please just not what Chaos suggested, It´s an Ice weapon, Verglas will build skill for Ice Atk. So I am all in for Scaling swap. The change currently discussed for "Verglas style"-change will take care of the stat that this specific Verglas is building for, the Ski scaling shoulnd´t be removed.

Mortissimo Hm, I am alittle torn aprt on this, the weapon is currently only decently good because of that, Since it´s UL effect is pretty bad since GR. Also SAN is the sound "Element". I rather just let the UL effect change to something that increases the sound damage if feared but let it get it´s usual 50% sound damage on hit that ignores armor like the other "Elemental" weapons. But thats not for this topic.

Hands of the Giant I like it where it stands actually.

Tarnada No real opinion about this one, didn´t see it enough in use.

Kingslayer Revive the Kingslayer!

Soulstealer I am fine with either.

What I like to add tho:
Yukijin:60%ski 40%str, also a swap. I alwas thought of Katanas to be more of the skillful blades instead of the brute smashing weapons and then it´s a ice weapon on top? Make [strike]Shivas[/strike]my Icy dreams come true! Fuuma is already the brutetana

Messages In This Thread