Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winter's *cough*
[Image: b6bfe43e9379489bba15a2ba20003d64.png]

[strike]Needless to say, I think this is a little 'too' strong. It's an 'auto-inflict' that wipes the enemy clean of avoiding ice completely, for a cheap cost of 3M. And 'also' increases Ice damage to them, though it's not that much of a bother, so nevermind about this part. But I see more potential in this skill to make it more 'cool' (get it?) to be used.

So, what I have in mind are those. I'm going with the first, personally. Too bad it is the most time-consuming of those.

1- Leaving it like it is, but it applies the debuffs in order, so you need to keep biting the enemy to improve the debuff's level.
Example:
First bite -> Winter's Bite slapped in the enemy for 3 rounds, and then nullify Resistance. 10 extra flat Ice damage.
Second bite -> Refresh the debuff, then it starts nullifying Immunity. 15 extra flat Ice damage.
Third bite -> Refresh the debuff, then it starts nullifying Reflection. 20 extra flat Ice damage.
Fourth bite -> Refresh the debuff, then it starts nullifying Absorb. 25 extra flat Ice damage.
>Too many Ice-related debuffs for no FP/Momentum consumed. So let's make it cost more Momentum and FP to balance.

2- Leaving it like it is but making it only be used once per fight (like Pocket Sand) or adding a 6-8 round cooldown would be nice.
>Imo, the way it is rn, It's strong enough to be considered Pocket Sand-worth, but this is a little precipitated for a balance suggestion. Still the most simple to be implemented, though.

3- No major changes but removing the 'Absorb and Reflect' part to add more flat Ice damage (around 40, 10 per rank) would be nice.
>This is the one I like the most, because it makes Rapid Kick and Kicking-into-Ice Point viable after a certain set-up. But that may become troublesome if it meets with a QD. (But then, Circle Ring will be worth using to counter a Verglas, atleast.)[/strike]
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]

Messages In This Thread