Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion] Lupine's Instinct and Willpower
After a recently added change to Sanguine Crest, I wanted to test the water by asking for the Lupine's WIL bonus gained from Instinct to be accounted for outside of Combat as well (so they can actually make use of the bonus FP from it).

The main reasoning behind this are the typical issues that arise:

-You have to account for a sudden drop in percentage of FP (as it gets raised by a flat 50 if you're sitting at 40 SAN) later in a fight against a Greenscale user, when the both of you have sizeable chunks of HP and FP missing, who gets increasingly buffed by the fact.

- As is, it's a 'token' buff. This being said in the sense that it only activates after battle begins and serves no actual purpose.

The trade-off I can see happening, if others feel like it's too much, is for only the (SAN/10)+1 bonus to WIL to become a static fixture and for the doubling effect to be removed from the equation entirely. Speaking personally, this is probably the option I feel is a bit more reasonable.

Or conversely, if it's deemed appropriate, to just have the 2((SAN/10)1) bonus be active outside of battle as well.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread