Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Agency: In Airides defense.
Quote:We don't keep a logged list of formerly run events anywhere All I remember from that OLD event that has forever stained the use of a donor item.

Whether or not this happened ten, or twenty, or fifty years in the past is not relevant. It happened, hence the iffy ruling on the mask. The last time an Emperor was assassinated and remained dead, magic was banned in an entire civilization and remains so until this day.

Quote:Airide wasn't informed well enough, chaos said he was warned, Airide acted in a way that proved he wasn't aware.

As I understand it and has been informed, this is wrong. Multiple guards has informed him of the warning, ICly. If he didn't pay attention, that's simply a fault on his part, unfortunately.

Quote:Crimes are crimes, BUT this is a god damn role playing game not medieval sim 2010, roleplaying is about having fun, killing krono doesn't increase anyones enjoyment, it only negatively affects those against it.

Welcome to realistic role-play. We have consequences here.

Quote:Krono went with them willingly because he was under belief that the citation he was getting back out on the 17th, this was changed on him after he was in jail.

This is wrong. Krono followed them into the fort to be questioned about the situation priorly to getting his sentence.

Quote:IC is IC is not an excuse to kill someone a character is only the intellectual property of the person who created them, -snip-

...Yes it is? Again, that's called consequences. Krono the character may be the property of Airide, but he exists in the game and thus will follow the world's rules, or pay the price, which he is going to, unfortunately.

Quote:this is a roleplaying game about having fun, making interesting characters, with little player influence in the world. Airide wants his character live, to escape jail to, go not live in the empire anymore. THAT SHOULD BE IT

Then save him in-game. Not by whining on the forum that it's unfair.

Quote:It's airides character, him still playing his character doesn't negatively impact you in anyway. His character getting killed negatively affects the enjoyment of the game of those that enjoy his character.

It negatively impacts those that care about keeping IC to IC. He messed up. And allowing him to simply leave now purely because he does not want his character to die would be both meta-gaming and god-modding.

And then to Airide.
Quote:First off when I did that I knew full well there was no one in Vintaro's house when Krono burned it down. Who ever told tou otherwise is wrong and was misinformed.

I believe you may be misinformed, yourself. That, or the whole guard, including several GMs are in the wrong.

Messages In This Thread