Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Agency: In Airides defense.
"Haunted Evil Pajamas" Wrote:Finally, if Krono is to be executed, I think there should be an IC event for it, I think he deserves a chance to escape, keep his character alive, and live in Law's End as a branded criminal for life, this is a roleplaying game. . .

From what I've been made to believe, this is still TBA. It doesn't help when 80% of the people in this outcry fly off the handle and assume things, though.

ALSO, I would like to state that people have ICly responded to the >OOC< declaration of his character being executed (because of mass speculation and assumption of the fact in Public Chat Channels), as there's been no IC notice of this YET. This type of behavior does NOT help the situation.

EDIT: Personally, I've made the argument -for- it to be public. This will also be my last post on this thread topic; although I have my own opinions I haven't really gone over in this thread, if Chaos or Dev wants to hear them they can ask from PMs. At this point it's clear most are taking this into an opportunistic attack because they don't like how it's going, I'm pretty sure -no one- read my posts.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy

Messages In This Thread